2013-08-01

350 Baby Rush


During the same period of time when the Royal Baby, HRH Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge was happily born, some of my special and precious friends, she or he, gave birth to a brilliant baby and welcomed new member of the family. One of them was my best friend at college. One fine holiday she and I met and had a nice lunch together, wandering around the old town, and enjoyed a cup of coffee (she ordered a fresh juice). 

She was a doctor, so knew everything about the delivery. I asked how the things would be going and that was amazing. We talked and talked on how marvelous was the natural mechanism of giving birth to a child. Her time was supposed to be coming up within two weeks.

And this was really amazing.

Soon after I saw her off, her labor started and several hours later, she safely had a healthy boy baby, on the same day of the royal birth! I cannot help imagine that maybe her son was listening carefully to our talk and learned quickly, maybe the boy was curious so he decided to give it a try and show mom how he could do it well!

My hearty congratulations and wishing for happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment