2013-09-26

366 Jelly means

I surely hesitate to talk about this, because I'm such a grown-up person, but one thing that always have troubled me since I was a kid is, swallowing pills.

Anybody else?

But of course to cure the illness I have to manage it. It's not impossible. But it requires tons of water, needless tense(fear of making failures), and making failures. If the tablets are able to be crushed, and the capsules can be opened if I want to, I definitely try them. 

This time I'm facing a challenge to swallow 2cm-long  2 tablets after every meal. Those who have no difficulty taking pills might not understand, but to whom not, this is really a tough work. 

The truth is I found a great product to ease my task. "Aid-jelly", lools just like fruit jelly, basically for babies and children who naturally hate medicine, which is to wrap tablets or capsules and deliver them to the throat just like gulping a jelly, finally helps me to get this done very easily. Wondeful! 

Swallowing this aid-jelly means actually swallowing much larger volume than the medicine itself. But the texture makes it possible without any effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment