2014-01-01

398 LBIA #25 Financial Center

Of course Zurich was actually an international financial center. I realized it not when I saw the major street was lined with biggest Swiss banks, or apparently banker-like professionals walking fast around and having power lunch in many languages. I realized that when I entered a classy cafe to warm myself--- I had been walking in sleety snow and I felt how my appearance was inappropriate for this chic place (There's no need for the anxiety. they warmly welcomed me). People were having nice time with a cup of cappuccino and chocolate. Then I noticed a Bloomberg television over the counter. A stylish cafe and Bloomberg. I have been to so many cafes at many cities but this combination was new to me. I liked that very much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment