2014-01-01

399 LBIA #26 Picturesque


Looking back these journey through the photos I took was really a fun. It's also interesting to compare the cities I visited and loved. Like the last speech in Roman Holiday "Each in its own was was unforgettable". It's interesting each excitement, surprise, impression, joy and most of all my enthusiasm to capture the beauty of the moment are recorded in the photograph and I can remember not just the beauty of the scenery itself but all these emotions instantly. That's why I love taking photograph.  

In Zurich, like other cities I had lots of such moments at the street, airport and restaurant. It's unpredictable. When I see a certain scene it's kind of switching on something in my mind and that makes me feel like shooting. I personally like these three photos not just they make a good picture (I hope) but they remind me of this special feelings of "switching on" moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment