2015-04-15

526 I'm Just Chilling

Once in a while I dare to write about myself and my life here. Usually I intentionally avoid it just because I think my own personal life is not worth telling and sharing. In short, I suppose most readers feel like "this is none of my business" when reading about it. Nevertheless, it isn't so bad to try it for a change sometimes.

Due to my family issues and so called work-life balance, I've started to work half of the ordinary work time in weekdays. I get lots of free time and liberation from long-and-late time working style which I've been doing for more than 10 years. I might be sacrificing my career expansion, promotion and of course, remuneration.  But during this free time in the middle of my working life, I will rest myself, take care of my family, train my body and mind for a better health, refine my outfit, meet people, broaden cultural and artistic experience, learn, study, read, think, have some fun, and discover my new possibility and opportunity for the next 10 years. Isn't it worth trying?

It's interesting that all through my professional career I only had "All work" or "No work". It really is interesting to have "Half work" experience. It doesn't matter if it succeeds or not, as this is another challenge which happens from time to time in our life. I decided to take this step and chose this way, but somehow I feel as if I was led to, and meant to take this opportunity just like a hibernation for a several months.

And right now I'm just chilling - to thank for and to get accustomed to my new life.

4 comments:

  1. Of course, it's worth a try. I guarantee it.
    May the Force be with you. \^ ^/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for your warm comment!! I'll try "Use the force".

      Delete
  2. I know you will do that. The Force is with you, always.

    ReplyDelete