2015-04-30

528 Repeater

I often watch a certain cinema several times at theater. In fact I do like to repeat watching one film that I favor and very often I bring someone to enjoy with. Friends, family, and so on. It's great if I see it by myself and devote myself to the wonderful experience but it becomes much more fun to introduce them my favorites from "Frozen" to "Starwars", "Dior and I" or "Midnight in Paris". It's actually an act of entertaining them through which I also get quite happy for the achievement, more than just to enjoy myself. They kindly ask if I don't mind watching the same work that I know the story and ending just to recommend it to them, and I always feel and tell that it's perfectly okay because it brings greatest joy if I can make them happy with the shared interest and feeling toward the film. And afterwards, it's really awesome to discuss the feeling and exchange opinion with friends and families over coffee. 

At least everyone may agree that there're tons of fine films which deserve to be seen more than once. It's just like reading one's favorite books over and over again, or listening to the favorite music thousands times. To go to theaters several times surely costs us a lot, but it can be a joyful opportunity to carry out your entertaining and hospitality abilities, which is such a fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment