2016-05-09

626 Rhythm

One Saturday afternoon I was watching my friends dancing to the music at the studio. I was feeling happy and uplifting listening to the music. I noticed that I unconditionally liked the dance that was capturing the rhythm of the music and could be understood and shared with others by the loyalty to the music. I don't say I dislike the dance which is more focused on skills than its truthness to the music, but I am just being one of the dancers who like and value the most on the unity to the music.

Rhythm matters other than in dance. 

At the cafe, on the sidewalk, in the train, we are surrounded by so many voices of the strangers. If the conversation, slow or fast or whatever, has its own rhythm, balanced and harmonized, will make us comfortable as if we are listening to the sound of nature or looking at an architecture carefully designed with rhythmic shape.    

No comments:

Post a Comment