2016-05-30

630 Hangout

I used to go to a Starbucks store just in front of the office building. Every morning and every evening, for a cup of black coffee or grabbing a sandwich, I went there at least twice a day during weekdays. The store staff were extremely friendly and warm, one of whom, a very talented college student has actually become a good friend. 

Then the office has been moved to a new building that is five-minutes' walk from the prior place. The new building has other coffee chain store. Furthermore a new coffee machine has been installed to the office. Most of all I have been stuck in a deal that kept me at my desk all the time. So naturally I have been long away from the store.

Suddenly the change came and somehow I've returned to the customary visit to the store, not everyday, but with frequency of 2-3 times a week. I've been welcomed by familiar faces and we are really glad and satisfied to meet again. It's amazing how just a little talk, smile and coffee in the morning make us feel like we are old friends. This is the magic of Starbucks, and that's why it is my favorite hangout.   

No comments:

Post a Comment