2016-05-23

629 Unmarried

I've been unmarried and will be, possibly, as far as I foresee, all my life. I always hesitate to write my personal issues here so I've been thinking that writing about my personal, or super personal view on marriage would provoke such an awkward feeling to me. But actually it's not. Marriage doesn't seem to concern me at all. I cannot help feeling like it is other person's affair. 

The reason for it (like not a few people who has same idea), I have lots of other things to do in my life, or I just don't need it, moreover, I don't want it. I've never wanted to find someone to build a new family. I know my feelings are far away from the ordinary definition of happiness in life. I just want to think that it doesn't matter if my life does not follow the statistics, nor the formula of happiness. Because my happiness comes from liberty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment