2016-05-31

631 Power of Words

I've been enjoying writing. I like reading even more. And I do like viewing and listening to fine TV show, interviews and TED talks (funnier is better). I like reading some cinema review blogs not for gathering information of the movie but for enjoying how the author describes the work. I like reading the same novel over and over again just because I like the style of the writing. Sometimes I can keep talking with my friends or family for hours. Very often I even enjoy a stressful presentation to the client or speech to the colleagues. I know I do like words. That's why I keep this blog. 

But maybe I've been behaving a little too formal and humble. I've been prioritizing my aspiration for perfection over my delight of writing. This is, and will be a place where I train myself with words, but I think I should enjoy the words a bit more, by becoming more straightforward.

Words can be really powerful. Words can break your mind and heal the mind. Words can give you a severe attack or a deepest happiness. Words are powerful alley and weapon, yet sometimes words are just useless. More strangely, words means everything to someone and nothing to others. I always value words very highly, but others not. That's really tricky. 

Nevertheless I am fascinated with the magic of words that inspires and save our mind. I wish I could use words as such, and also wish to defend myself from indeliberate words that might hurt me. At the same time I understand that human mind is not all about words, on the contrary, the action, feelings, impression, intuition, passion, and communication without words. Words are not almighty but I believe in the power of words that makes us laugh, feel lively and deliver the same magic to the next person.   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment