2017-12-21

794 Bathroom Singing

I suppose everyone has at least once tried to sing in bathroom or in bathtub. And I believe most of us like it very much. As singing is not a easy work, bathroom is the only place we can obtain our best voice and tone without any effort. And you can enjoy it everyday if you want (but if you keep singing in the bathroom everyday it doesn't mean you become a good singer outside bathroom.) 

In fact I have found this great entertainment very recently as I know few songs that I can sing without listening to it. I love many songs, but I cannot sing it except just enjoying sing along or lip sync. But I found two ways for me to enjoy bathroom singing: one is simply to listen to music loudly played in my room, and the other is to make my own song instantly with singing haphazardly. Actually, the latter makes more fun. It feels like becoming an artist writing a song. It doesn't matter if the song is fully haphazard. it's even more better as it's like "do an improvisation", which feels like more real. It's really something we can entertain ourselves. And what's more, if you come up with a real good song of your own, it's amazing, and it proves the bathroom may be the most creative place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment