2017-12-31

799 Where I was

Winter holidays are good to stay quiet and do nothing but thinking many things that usually doesn't come up with. If this is summer vacation we have tons of activities to enjoy summer. In winter yes we also have lots of fun things to enjoy winter, and I will be delighted to enjoy snowball fight or making snowman, skiing or just walking in the woods if there were snow falling around here, but it's no snow and I prefer activating my mind and brain to enjoy books, musics and movies, and trying to stay away from SNS (which I like much, though). I remember the time when I was a kid and thinking lots of things quietly but with fun like this. It was likely to happen in the car which my father drove. I was sitting and watching the scenery from the driving car. The scenery of the town, field or mountain which was flying away from my vision, quickly changing color of the sky and the other cars driving aside, was something I never got tired of watching. I remember these feeling because I was thinking for myself. And now I can recall the feeling when I am in the same quiet thought.   

No comments:

Post a Comment