2017-12-31

798 Department Store

Today is New Year's Eve and I was out for a little shopping to one of the most popular and brightest department store. I thought it might be too cloudy for me to make it a peaceful shopping but it turned out that it wasn't. Many people were enjoying the eve in the most gorgeous street in the town, but there were few hustle and bustle. I sat down and had a nice cup of coffee to watch people coming and going. They look most likely foreigners. It's natural because almost all the nation has been going to each destination to return back to their hometowns. I like the quiet and peaceful air in the city at this time of the year. The city looks very different from its usual appearance. With a special feeling of closing a year, full of foreigners, no crowd and no rushing, I feel like I am traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment