2017-12-31

796 Reputation

 
When I first listened to and saw the promotion video of the first song from Reputation, I didn't quite understand why Taylor Swift shifted her music into this way. Recently I have started to listen the whole album and it is stunning. Fun, stylish, straightforward, modern and simply, very very danceable. I also truly liked her last album 1989 but this Reputation is much more powerfully advancing and powerfully fun. I never imagined that anyone could achieve the state-of-art with attacking the past identity, looking into its own darkness, and still filled with pure delight and positive energy. I am no music critics but just one music fan, and I have been delighted to listen to this work. Taylor Swift has been almost like a similar image of Disney princesses. And now Moana coming in, a huge and speedy conversion is about to start in many aspects of this modern era, I suppose Taylor has enough reason to stop being a gifted princess to become a valiant artist, which she livelily made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment