2018-03-10

811 Rest, Care and Cure

Through the process of taking care of my injury it is simply great to know the way to connect to my body. I've never understood what it would be like to "talk with your body" kind of thing and still need practice, but the experience means much to me. My problem was the extreme tension in the muscle so I needed to learn to soften it, stretch relevant muscles and approach joints to broaden its mobility. I also needed to change some movements in my daily life in order not to lighten the impact of the move that the waist had to be involved. On the other hand I needed to learn to cure the injury by using the muscle and joints, not by just leaving them in tranquil posture. 

These proactive approach to my body and efforts to enhance the power of self-healing is what I've been lucky to learn through relatively light injury. From my experience I think it's safe to say that you can deliver message to your body (even if you cannot catch the feedback of the communication), and if you are to deliver such message as telling you are trying to cure or heal your body, the body will somehow understand the message and will send you back "thank you". It might be just my imagination, but it's really interesting to imagine my body has its own language and communication that I never be able to directly understand. It's still not easy to make my body feel happy, but it's a communication. So far I've learned that the body does appreciate rest and care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment