2018-03-31

820 Amateur

I am lucky to have friends who share my passion and interest for architecture and design. It's great to have fun with these friends when we visit architecture exhibitions. They might have professional view, comment and knowledge that I don't have, but I have words to share with them to express my impression and wonder when I face great design and architecture. I feel extremely happy to describe my amateur opinion, because that is the view they don't have and is likely to amuse them. My simple impression might be out of the professional context, which I assume, can possibly serve them as a catalyst to sometimes find unexpected side of the fact that they have been familiar with. I, on the other hand, gain significant benefit from the experience to listen to their professional words that helps me to understand professional perspective.    

No comments:

Post a Comment