2018-03-27

817 Professional Kitchen

I seldom talk about my business here but here's to show some of my thoughts in work. I have clients and receive emails and calls every day. I try to get back to these inquiries or requirements as shortly as possible. It doesn't mean I am good at finishing my work fast. Sometimes it's not even a finish but a start of the conversation. But in any case I try to give my answer / feedback / deliverable little by little, and try not to hold my response even though I cannot provide right answer at once. What matters I think is the speed of communication. It's simply good to deal with issues while the recognition is fresh and clear. Dealing things while it's fresh, clear and small, is likely to easy. It's like always making tools and counters keep clean, organizing food, and clearing the kitchen while cooking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment