2010-02-04

24 Linus's blanket

When I was three or four, I always played with a stuffed siam cat.
For a three-year's old child, its height was the same as the child (at least I thought so), and It was not just a stuffed toy. It was a buddy to me rather than a toy.

I was always with the cat when I was at home. I remember I like holding its neck with my arms around it. And I loved its long, black-pointed tail, though the tail was attached to its body with mending tape because someone had plucked the tail from it (I swear I didn't.)

But one day my parents decided to take the cat away from me because it seemed I no longer had interest in broken-tailed dirty siam cat. On the contrary it was my Linus's Blanket. Children are likely to stick to something and I understand that.

Since then I've been thinking that if I am going to have a cat, it definitely will be a siam cat. It will be not a Blanket anymore. I think my Blanket is now music. But anyway isn't it cool to comunicate with such a cool and beautiful creature?

(If you are not familiar with Linus's blanket...see below)
Linus van Pelt / Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment