2010-02-17

30 Let it Snow, again

My brother once said to me while he was watching Bladerunner, "Hey, people in the future century still needs umbrellas?" (in this film I remember people actually holding strange umbrella whose handle is a light in the dark night city.)

He meant that "needs umbrella even in the future", and I agreed with him. It might be a cliche but I feel like to saying "Even in the scientific age where mankind goes to the moon?" And yes, something is always unchanged even if people goes to the moon.

Umbrella is one of the things. When we all have tiny mobile tele-communication tools of our own, use our fingerprints as a key, or enjoy 3-D Chiristmas Ghosts coming from the screen to you, we really do not have other way than to open our umbrella just to prevent raindrops like our ancestors centuries ago.

Everytime when it rains or snows (snow is much better, of course) this notion makes me really fun.

2 comments:

  1. Hey we may need few more decades to see that happen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, buddy. Surprised you remember that conversation!

    ReplyDelete