2010-02-13

27 See the light

This week was A Hard Day's Night for me. Sunday I was at office from morning til night, Monday to Wednesday I was working around the clock. Thursday was National Holiday but not for me. I slept very few hours during this whole days. I was hopelessly tired.

Friday I finished my work around midnight and way back to home with very exhausted mind.

Then I saw the light.

It was window illumination of an Italian restaurant. At that moment these little lights cheered me up more than anything. Light is a guradian, a celebration, a symbol of hope, a joy, and it was surely something that I wanted at that time. That made me happy.

But there's one more thing. I appreciate the owner of the Italian restaurant who kept the lights on even after his restaurant is closed. It reminds me of a street in Copenhagen where all the shops illuminate and decorate their windows all through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment