2010-09-09

80 Fire, Beer and the Skytree

At last our endless summer found it's way to exit. I don't miss it, but this summer gave me a nice little journey of boarding a ship over the Sumida river.

On the river bank I got warm welcome by these...ah, strange buildings. I might hardly believe that these are real architectures unless I myself shot this photo. They look like toys, which surely is a fine example of bold trials in creation.

But if I dare to challenge M.Starck with positive criticism...

One thing that troubles me is I can't see the golden thing as "fire". Imagine the sun, the star of burning fire, and if you draw the sun you will naturally paint it mixture of strong brilliant yellow, whitish yellow and vivid yellowish orange. Never gold. And why this great fire need to be laid down? It looks as if it's fading away before the wind. So rise!

Wait a minute, isn't it wonderful if the "Beer" headquarters office is instead crowned with the fire and the "Fire" hall is reversely designed as symbolic beer mug?

Now you see the famous Skytree at the left. Tree without branch. Tree without leaf. Oh! but if...

No comments:

Post a Comment