2011-05-01

131 A Cup of Coffee

Maybe, all my life I've been almost addicted to a cup of coffee.

I started drinking coffee customary from age under 10. In early teens I've learnt to make nice black coffee. During the schoolage I definitely had 4 or 5 cups of black coffee everyday. (Just a note for those who kindly worry about under-aged coffee-taker, I say I never had sleeping problems.)

I've earned this little habit from my mother who loves coffee more than any other person I've ever met (she says she wants to have coffee whenever she sees a person in cinema uttering "I want some coffee"), and educated me to a master of making coffee. Yes, I always boast of my special gift! Only reason I don't say such a self-esteem these days is that we now can reach and enjoy good coffee at any Starbucks at the corner.

Coffee is a friend. Coffee ease your mind, reset your tension, refresh your brain, change your moment, open up your senses, warm your spirit and fill your space with chic bitter scent.

As a grown-up, I've been slowly getting to know the charm of wine. Green tea also suits me. And in fact coffee is not my favorite one...because, though it may sound funny, my true loving drink is, a water

But coffee is my long-time friend like Tiffany is a friend to Miss Holly Golightly. So I have a cup of coffee and gallons of water happily together on my desk.  

No comments:

Post a Comment