2011-08-21

160 Globe Trotter

I think I had better start planning my journey-in-late-summer-or-possibly-early-autumn. I have in my mind some ideal cities for my destination. Any of them will brighten up my vacation.

When I see many happy tourlists from entire planet, sometimes I can't help wondering if it is surely valuable for them to visit here, because I'm not so perfectly certain why my city attracts a great many people. Are you really enjoying my city? Isn't it much more comfortable to stay in your own in the middle of summer?  

Then if I go some city, the citizens would say to me, "Why do you come all the way to my country? Is there anything to see?"---this is exactly the question I was asked by a kind young man when I traveled Europe. He even recommended me to change my course to neighbor countries. 

For him it might have been odd if I chose the country out of many famed resorts to spend my vacation. It wasn't. I chose the place first and took a vacation. The difference is simple but significant. You have two ways of journey; one for resting yourself in a beautiful scenery and fine food, and other for questing whatever, going wherever you want.

There are double the reason to go round the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment