2012-01-08

203 Dream Job

Photo: Reuters 

Just after the new year's day I saw that LinkedIn had post a tweet; "Fill in the blank, My dream job is                 "
And I remember thousands of people already tweeted back.

Faster than I could think of anything deeply, at the moment I had made up my mind,

"My dream job is a jet pilot"

It's interesting because if the question is slightly different the way of thinking would be totally changed like this;

1. "My childhood dream job is              "
2. "My lifetime job is                "
3. "My ideal job is                "

1. One's childfood dream job I think is the most tolerate one and entitled to be as unrealistic as possibe. 2. Anybody who could instantly answer his/her lifetime job is very lucky. 3. The ideal job is harder to find than the dream job because sometimes dreams come true but rarely ideal could be realized.

My own childhood dream jobs are; astronaut, explorer, artist, photographer, film director, actor, writer, art director, journalist, editor, and NASA scientist. Interestingly, jet pilot wasn't among them. I don't know why but there might be something between natural childish dream and dream growing through the course of one's life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment