2012-01-08

204 Holiday in D

It's been a long time since I last visited the town. In my college days I often went to shops and cafes and was satisfied with the fact that I would be distinguished for spending time in such a smart and spruce town.

Years passed and gradually I've become able to catch the senses and aura of the place as soon as I step into it, not spending whole afterschool hours. So free from the overstretching mind of youth and the bothersome affectation, a sunny winter morning I visited the place.

And it was a wonderful holiday. I got nice book/culture space and fine dining, saw the shining white mustang, found a cozy Finland cafe decorated with white birch, serving a really tasty drink with rare ittalas. Everything was in light and looked just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment