2012-01-29

208 White Light

This is the moment I've always been waiting for. Relatively heavy snow had fallen on the city and one night turned everything into so snow-white. It's just annoying to someone (especially who is in charge of transportation business), but to me it's a blessing. It's hard to explain the feeling to know that snow is coming down to those who never experienced it in the childhood because the kids are previledged to fully enjoy the moment without caring for the mess that adults have to deal with.

So I am lucky. I had experienced years and years in snow and I know every aspects of the beauty when it snows. I have such a good memory of these moments. When it starts snowing, it rings the bell of excitement that something wonderful is beginning. Usually I stayed outside to enjoy the feeling and scenary as long as possible. I loved the quietness of the sound of snowfall when I was a child making a snowman with friends, and I loved the twinkle of the city light in dancing snowflakes when I was striding the street after school. Most of all I always loved the marvelous snowlight. I even sometimes think that every people should once in a lifetime live in the snowscape to actually experience the mysterious beauty of it. But, I know it's wrong because every corner of the earth you'll have different kinds of natural beauty from which you take precious moment. Mine is snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment