2013-07-15

344 Swiss Made

This is not to merchandise any of the following brands (after all the PR effect on my page is no doubt limited.)

I've been wearing Swiss Made watch in my life. SWATCH, TISSOT and Cartier Tank. All of them never disappointed me in their quality and aesthetics as a signature of Swiss Made. Your watch is something you spend every day and so many years with. If there's no watch we cannot even organize our social life at all, so almost everyone wear one, no matter who you are, a postman, a businessman, a skateboarder, a dentist, or a fisherman. In a way watch is not just to let you know the time, but become something which your identity is reflected on. If "identity" is too much then it's your taste or attitude. 

What I always value in my watch are; clear visibility, durability, dignified style and timeless beauty in its design. These could be an identity of a person, and my watches far more embody those than I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment