2014-08-05

461 Five Years

I started this Reindeer Records blog in January 2010. 4.5 plus years have passed and I have last 40 posts to accomplish 500 posts in 5 years. This is not a diary but an absolutely personal, easy-going record of my own words and temporary thoughts. I have no obligation to keep posting 100 articles in a year. I don't see any significant meanings in quantity. Quality does matter. But I don't even know how to evaluate the quality of my writings. At least, when I look back older posts I might find my English writings has been a bit better in these years. That is a meaning, but not so mach of a thing to keep me writing even in desperately busy or troublesome time of my life. What makes me run this place is nothing but the existence of unknown readers from countries I've never been to. Some of them must come here by pure mistake, possibly guided from Google. It is alright with me. I am humbly thankful to everyone who read my posts and I am glad if my writings could offer you whatever makes you happy or comfortable. So I keep my small challenge of finishing 500 posts during the rest of 5 months through 2015.

(Just wish to express my sincere appreciation also to my friends whom I know well and who are so generous enough to be readers of this blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment