2016-01-01

601 First Sunrise

I used to wake up really early in the morning of new year's day in order to shoot the first sunrise. It's fun and refreshing enough, but somehow I've not been fully satisfied with the limited view from my place with lots of buildings and without actual horizon where sun is expected to rise. So I came not to stick to it. This year this morning, I woke up naturally and spent my peaceful time staying away from caring the sunrise shooting, and happened to find this beautiful photo shared by VisitFinland.com Instagram. In one point I must say I really feel thankful to this SNS era when the good, nice, cheerful and beautiful things are easily shared. From tons of nice first sunrise moment in 2016, I pick this up as my favorite. Happy and Hopeful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment