2016-01-01

602 Fashion

Both pictures from The Sartoriallist

Thinking about human behavior, sometimes I refer to how wild animals behave on their instinct. For example I don't drink too much, lose my memory and get unconscious, or something like that. I know wild animals don't do that, because it means to risk their lives. Though I know it may be fun and some people does need such kind of things, that just doesn't make sense to me.

Then fashion. In a similar sense that there're meanings and reasons why animals take care of their fur or feather (to attract others or keep its function proper) based on their instinct to survive and live better. It might sound strange, but why people care about their outfits, establish a social code on certain clothing on certain occasion, and furthermore, ultimately, love fashion in its beauty and function, may partly come from our biological instinct aspiring for good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment