2016-01-03

603 Stats

I started this blog in 2010 and six years have passed. 2016 is 7th year for this blog. On the other hand I started to work in 2004, and twelve years have passed since then. So at the beginning of 2010 I have six years experiences in work and zero experience as a blogger. Now I have twelve years of working career and also blogging career as much as 50% of it. The number means nothing, but as long as I keep working and writing my blog, this ratio is going to be smaller while the difference is always the same of course. If I keep doing, my blogging experience will be 70% of my working experience at the end of 2023. 

One more thing. I recently noticed that 2015 was a year that for the first time I officially recorded 100 posts in a year. Before 2015, the number have been actually fluctuating. This is what I noticed in reviewing the stats on my blog. As shown here, the monthly visiting record has been volatile enough for me to feel tempted to compare this to the trend in the stock market, but it's another thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment