2016-01-17

607 Good Coffee

The other day at the get-together of office colleagues, I was asked to tell what was my favorite food. Without thinking I instantly answered that I liked coffee so much, even if I knew perfectly that they asked about food. Yes it's odd, I know. But if "My Favorite Food" is meaning something you can have anytime, or everyday, even if you're sick or tired, and something that can lift you up, give you a power, calm you down, warm you up, and make you utmost happy, in my case that's coffee. Is that so funny?
"Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love." I don't think coffee is such a dark-side drink but to me coffee is everyday magic, a simple miracle. (To avoid any misunderstanding just in case, I like to eat and I do eat.)

No comments:

Post a Comment