2016-01-31

609 And It Goes Like This

Luckily I finished my presentation about branding successfully.  I just focused on how I could enjoy the audience and make them interested in brands and branding strategy, which I believe I achieved something meaningful. The best comment I got was from the CEO of the firm I work for who attended the lecture and said "Looked like you are doing the branding business as your primary job" and mentioned he would rethink about the brand strategy of our firm.

One of the key messages I told was why the branding is so important. My own answer is shown in the slide above. It's a sincere and strategic statement to communicate with its clients, stakeholders and the market. I think I found myself further attracted to the idea of branding, which is nice.    

No comments:

Post a Comment