2015-06-07

538 Aurora

A couple of weeks ago I returned to my home town and spent a few days, meeting old friends. One of the get-togethers was a memorable because I met a friend for the first time in, 22 years. The beautiful thing in meeting old friend is that one can easily forget awkwardness and open up immediately. It's no logic but a fact. We completely forgot each other's face and had no idea how each other had turned in 22 years, but yet we found and recognize each other at once. We had a very good time.

The other friend told me an intriguing story of dream which I happened to appear. According to the funny dream, one day I suddenly called her to ask her to depart the next day for the trip to some northern countries to see the aurora, saying that I had booked everything already. Aside from the mischievous hastiness, I liked the story very much as this was a rare case that I behaved in the way just as I would have wished if I were to be in someone else's dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment