2015-06-30

544 Music to the Mind : Chill Out

Chill out music is certainly a very, very different kind of thing. It's not a genre. It may be categorized as Electronica, Dance, or Lounge but I suppose it's all about the special feeling it creates. The "chill-out" feeling itself is hard to define. It might be cool, relaxed, light, uplifting, modern, peaceful, elegant, stylish, down-to-earth, subtle, natural, and most of all, definitely comfortable. With many of these elements in it, chill out to me always sounds like a further tune. It goes well with the course of mind work especially toward the unknown future. These music doesn't give clear images like rock music does, nor connect with sense of beating and breathing body like hiphop music does. Chill out music just makes me forget the past and present, and stimulate my senses to help building future and another world I've never seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment