2015-11-11

580 Tai chi

Very recently I started to learn Tai chi. The trigger was merely a coincidence, but once I slowly experience and learn the art of Tai chi, I got really hooked on it. I don't know the history nor universe of Tai chi yet but that doesn't matter. In learning the basic skill of it,  I immediately felt the comfortable impact on body and mind.

What I lean and know about Tai chi now is ;
 - It's graceful.
 - It makes me feel relaxed, balanced, calm and confident.
 - It's a series of movement like a dance choreograph.
 - It involves flow of arms as if they always draw circles around the upper body.
 - It helps me to chill out in the best way.
 - And it's a martial art.

It's a excellent combination of gracefulness and power, relaxation and sharp tense in defense move, peace of mind and toughness of mind. Marvelous.




No comments:

Post a Comment