2015-11-22

581 Sound

After days of consideration, I finally set my mind to begin writing a normal, possibly a fun, healthy story again, as I can do so even if I'm having a mixed-up feelings caused by the world affairs, my work life, or my personal life. 

I had my birthday last week and received nothing but a warmth and pleasure of friendship. I just appreciate how I am lucky to have such a good friends. And I had been thinking about the two things I wanted as my wish lists. I decided to go and buy them for myself, not as a "gift" to myself because I always feel awkward to the idea of treating or celebrating myself, but as something incentivizing me, uplifting me, and making me wish to become a person who is worth having a fine thing like this; a very sophisticated, high-quality, award-winning headphone.

I've been a huge music fan all my life and I especially like to listen to music while walking in the town watching streets, people, architecture, cars and nature. And I have to confess that I wish to be seen as if I was one of the real music professionals walking with fine headphones on their neck (yes, obviously I'm a show-off).

How do I enjoy it? Amazing. Just awesome. The first moment I put on it and started to listen to my favorites tunes, I just thought if I had this with me it would be the one and only I needed and I could easily forget the other stuffs in daily life like Facebook or Twitter. Today we gather much of the information and a bit of fun we need from visual communication like SNS but this amazing quality opens up my ears (not eyes) to the delight of truly enjoying the sense of audio.  

No comments:

Post a Comment