2011-12-04

188 Birthday 2011

Whether you might spend it fantastically or not, birthday is the time to remember if you wish to remember. In 2011 my funny birthday started at office in midnight (I worked overtime). Later on the day I spent classtime with my dance fellows and at the end of the class the word slipped out of my mouth that it was my birthday because I thought it would be unfriendly to them not to tell. They were amazed and blamed me for not telling it earlier. At last we dropped in a bar and they toasted me.

On the day, the day before, and the day after, I am so thankful that I've got so many kindhearted messages and presents from nice musics to invitaion to coffee. This year as well these gifts made the day to be well rememberd, had it not been for birthday cakes and champagne (I was not in good health anyway).

Just one year doesn't make people smarter, richer nor improved, but I'm sure at least I am experienced one year. Every coming year is an unpredictable story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment