2011-12-28

196 Record matters

Souvenir from Helsinki to my little niece, actually a wine cover, not a stuffed toy.
The loveliest reindeer I've ever seen.

At this time of the last year I was enjoying island trip and planning to finish 100 posts by the end of the year. This was achieved with ease, since I was in a long and beautiful vacation then.

This year I shall again state that I will finish another 100 (means, 200th) posts by 31th December 2011. Now I will stay in office until 30th and is working overtime. Time is limited and I am tired, so isn't it nonsense just to try to keep the record of 100 posts annually?

I think not. Keeping a little thing is sometimes important. It has nothing special, but it's a feel-good thing. So there're 4 posts left to be written and I have 4 days. Writing post itself is not so hard. I could talk about so many different things that came up with. But the toughest thing is to always take, choose and find the good picture. 

Life is an irony.
While I am exhausted by overwork, it is what the people at a loss for job is longing for. However, the sun rises for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment