2011-12-31

200 The Year of the Dragon

And I'd like to thank you for kindly supporting this little blog.

2011 was a "Lost and Found" year. The earthquake lost so many lives and we managed to find for what we are surviving. We lost electric power and we found we could stand together for one aim.

We lost Steve Jobs and I found my social network. I'm getting losing my time but I found more than ever chances to meet again my old friends. I said goodby to some co-workers and I found the human is what's all about in our job. I lost balance in my health and found people who cared about it. I lost confidence and found the importance of re-creating it.

I found Noel Gallagher as a new icon of Brit rock.
I found Pirates of the Carebbean was not just a blockbuster but a funky and glamorous fantasy.

When you lost something it's hard to change the situation but it's possible to find the alternatives.

I once lost belief in me and found that my passion was still strong in a trip to Helsinki.  I found Helsinki and shall be willing to support the fantastic city where the World Design Capital Helsinki 2012 will rise in a few hours. I wish I could be now at the Helsinki Cathedral in the Senate Square but I feel happy to have been there and hoping the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment