2011-12-31

197 Carré

Hermès is one of the unique brands that I trust and respect. It's not "like or not like", nor "buy or not buy". I always feel strong personality, attitude and style in their maison or their products. Thier maison is just like a "house", as if Monsieur et Madame Hermès live in there. The identity is thoroughly established.

To me Hermès scarf has been a symbol of prestige, like Bently's motorcar, which means they are far from me. But lately I found that Carré, the iconic scarf, was possibly a close friend. Every one of us might have experience of wrapping ourselves in a blanket and playing hide-and-seek, or peekaboo when we were babies. Child's imagination turns a piece of cloth into a king's gown or Halloween ghost. Carré urges us to ventre the imagination a bit more sophisticated than a kid with a blanket. A piece of cloth must be the first instinctive source of creation to a human.

No comments:

Post a Comment