2012-05-20

235 Away from Social Networks


Recently I noticed two new things have kept me away from watching/posting Facebook and Twitter for a while. One is the Monocle 24 which gives me a totally awesome program, the best mixture of musics from all around the world and international broadcasting. The other is a small Geneva sound system which I bought recently. It enables me to listen to my iPod sound list so smoothly (this would be a matter of course for any sound system with an iPod dock, but Geneva's style is outstanding.)
Social networks (including this little blog) have numerous fun and utilities, and generally in a good sense they're amateur, artless, and ordinary. Monocle 24 and Geneva product are professional, sophisticated and skillful. Both qualities are necessary but latter is overwhelmingly captivating compared to the former.

No comments:

Post a Comment