2012-05-01

227 Green Mercedes

This is the same model as far as I could tell, but the color is different

Today I saw a Mercedes parking on the broad street near my place. I saw it in the morning, in the afternoon and afterwards, but no one seemed to care about it (though it was in a No Parking area). The handsome cabriolet was in unusual ivy green and was modestly shining. It was tidily beautiful. I felt like taking some pictures of it but couldn't. It was too close. It was too close to fully consider and protect the privacy of the owner. I stared at it for a while and left.

How do you, supposing you're the owner of a nice car, feel about it? You may feel alright and even happy when you know people look at your car with admiring faces. But you would certainly get annoyed if your car is being photographed without permission.

So I gave up of course. But I wished if only there was a signature, like an armband or something, to identify me officially that I would take photo out of praise and effort to picture the moment of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment