2014-10-12

481 Horse

A friend of mine and I were talking about dogs, and about the delight to know the life with dogs or cats which human are allowed to have as a best friend. I said I had never lived with animals except for goldfishes in a tank, and my friend gave me an ambitious suggestion that one day I should have a horse. 

Have you ever thought about having a horse? I'm sure almost no one did and won't. Horse is and has been such a close, great animal in human history but not at all familiar with us in modern life. The dynamics and beauty of running horse has ever attracting people in thousands of pictures, movies and races. Nevertheless they are not seen walking with its owner around the city park, nor resting peacefully in a zoo. 

I've never thought of actually having a horse, but always imagined in my childhood. In reading A.T. Seton's wild life stories I always identified myself with cowboys, naturalists and frontiersmen. As a grown-up, it still excites me to imagine what my life should look like if it is with a buddy horse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment