2014-10-26

484 2014.


I make it a rule not to write anything too much personal here. Because to me this is not a blog nor a diary but a journal, no matter how many readers I have, or even nobody notice it, each and every post here is a journal which I try to address my words to the world. Writing personal things itself is alright --- but it will be only for the writer's sake. I try to amuse people with words. 

But anyhow, sometimes I make it less disciplined to follow a desire to use here for my own chronicle. 

Year 2014 is about to finish its job and soon will leave it to the successor. My 2014 has been a rocky year next to 2013. They have closely linked stories within each other and like "book 1 and book 2" of a series. In 2015 I will try to take up my pen to write a new chronicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment