2014-10-26

483 Baseball Cap

I like to wear hats and caps. I like winter knit cap and summer panama. Lately I tend to wear a blue newsboy cap made of wool, or smoky black cotton hunting cap. It's all about whether they go well with me or not, regardless of its color or material actually. 

Somehow I had never bought a baseball cap. Simply I don't play baseball but everyone knows that baseball cap is a signature of a style, or sometimes a certain organization. It's not strange to see them outside of the ballpark. I don't think of other sports-oriented outfit that establishes itself so familiar and widely accepted as the baseball cap. You would probably imagine when you look at them; your favorite baseball star (if you're a baseball fan), a father and son, holiday, driver, ball game, training camp, or street culture. 

Well I got one on the other day. It happened to be a basketball team cap, not a baseball team, but it doesn't matter much. This classic, well-made style icon attracted me a lot shortly. First of all it's warmer than I thought. It fits comfortably enough. And it gives me a lively feeling of myself belonging to some of the most eminent professional sports teams, or being one of the street dancers. That's cool, and it's brought just by wearing a cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment