2013-12-02

379 LBIA #6 Coffee Christmas

On Christmas 2005 I visited Copenhagen for the first time and it opened my eyes to whole new experience; since then I really got to love travels. I chose Denmark just because I had strong interest in Scandinavian design and architectures. I only booked flights and hotel and took off with a guidebook, and it was enough. To me travel means freedom. I know the importance of itinerary to use as much time as possible, but I think once you get to the destination you can count on tourist information or hotel concierge anytime. 

So I got to Copenhagen and walked around as I liked. Christmas was almost
there and every cafe, restaurant, streets and store showcase around the corner was decorated beautifully. I had lots of fun time spending walking down these streets whose name I didn't get at all (as they were not written in English but it was okay) and sitting in cozy cafes. The whole travel was like celebration of free time. That was one of the most amazing christmas ever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment