2013-12-11

382 LBIA #9 Holy Christmas

I'm kind of not good at shooting religious architectures. The reasons are like I'm not sure where to pick up and focus on my photo as these churches and temples are usually so large and have so many architectural and/or religious features to look at. Plus, if I sense an aura of divinity I think I might not be able to catch it and record on photo. Also I feel awkward to take camera to the place where people pray. So I seldom shoot them.

But one day in Copenhagen I happend to enter into a beautiful church at the center of the city. It was awesome. There I saw white and neat space surrounded with cozy and warm atmosphere. They made some christmas decoration around the isle and altar as simple as possible. Ray of light came from the high window and skylight. There were just peace and quiet. 

The calm satisfaction made me take some photo without any pressure or uneasiness. Then I hoped I would be able to come back to visit there again in some future.

No comments:

Post a Comment