2013-12-30

387 LBIA #14 Arc de Triomphe

Paris has such a many attraction for tourists from the world. Only a couple days of stay would never be enough for the legendary city. So I did go to Louvre, Orsay and Rive Gauche but never to Montmartre nor Eiffle Tower. But I was lucky to decide to stay at Argentine, very close to Champs-Elysees, so I could see the Arc, one of the most famous icons in Paris, every day and night without effort. 

When I first saw the Arc it attracted me and wowed me. There's something indescribable that fascinated me so much to make me do nothing but staring it for a while. The more I looked at it the stronger it held me captivate. It's beautiful? yes of course, magnificent? yes, historically important? yes. But there was more. Maybe this is what they call the "Golden Rule" stability.  

No comments:

Post a Comment