2013-12-31

396 LBIA #23 Blue Sky Again

The weather in October Helsinki was changeable. Dim light in the morning was followed by grayish cloud and temporary rain, and then a cloudless clear night sky appeared. Spend time in autumn or winter in Northern countries, and you would surely realize the importance of sunlight. But I might be lucky. I was blessed with sunshine when I especially needed it, like I went a long way by walk or shot something which definitely require natural light. 

This time I had an outing by walk along the seashore with little knowledge of locations or routes. It was a very sunny and comfortable morning. A couple of hours walk took me to some high-grade residential area. The sky was thoroughly blue and flawless. Strong light gave clear outline of the buildings and color was dazzling. The contrast of blue and white was unforgettable.   

No comments:

Post a Comment